I am thrilled to announce that our good friends at Caregiving.com are hosting the 1st National Caregiving Conference this December in Chicago.
The conference will take place on Friday, Dec. 2, and Saturday, Dec. 3, at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, conveniently located minutes from O’Hare.
You’ll want to attend if:
- You care for a family member or friend
- You cared for a family member or friend;
- You work with (or want to work with) family members, either in your own business or in an organization or agency.
You will also want to attend if:
- You want to improve your caregiving skills
- You want to meet other people who do what you do
- You needs sometime to focus on you!
Friday’s agenda is several pre-conference intensives. I’m leading one on The Seven Habits of Successful Family Caregivers. Saturday the conference will feature an exhibit floor and three tracts of education sessions for family caregivers, former family caregivers, and professionals working with family caregivers.
For all of the details: cost, hotel info, even how to attend for FREE, visit Caregiving.com.