I’m giving away four tickets to opening night at the Mass Conference for Women, coming up this Wednesday, Dec. 9. The conference offers community, connection, information, inspiration, motivation and momentum to help you plan your career and life. It’s one of my favorite events every year.
This year’s Conference is sold out, but you can meet some of the speakers, network, and take advantage of special programming at the inaugural opening night December 9 from 5 – 9 p.m. at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
My tickets will go to the first four people to leave a comment on this post. You can also purchase tickets here for $25.
Opening night will feature:
- Book signings with conference day speakers
- Holiday shopping with dozens of local women-owned businesses
- A chance to pitch your product to Tory Johnson from Good Morning America’s “Deals & Steals!”
- Comments must be received by Monday, Dec. 7, 2015
- Winners must provide their email – a registration code will be sent to you via email