Are you still looking for a Father’s Day gift for your elderly dad? Older parents can be very difficult to buy for – as their lives becomes more limited, so do their material needs. Don’t worry, we’ve got some ideas for you.
- Reader’s Digest Large Print Edition: Give your father a subscription to this popular magazine in big, easy to see print. $27.96
- Container Garden With this stackable container garden set, your father can grow plants and herbs in his kitchen or on his patio. $24.51
- Keepsake Memory Book for Grandchildren: This journal offers guided questions that will prompt your father to tell his grandchildren all about his life. $13.53
- Gift card to service at senior living facility. Prepay for some services at your father’s senior housing facility. Is there a salon or barber on site? Does the facility charge for outings? Your father will be more likely to join in the activities and take advantage of all the place has to offer, if you pay his way. You set the price.
- Meal delivery service. Give your father a break from daily tasks and gift him with pre-prepped, nutritional meals delivered right to his back door. Prices vary.
- Subscription to My Grandbox: Grandbox is a monthly subscription box just for seniors. The company selects a few gifts each month like puzzles, snacks, and toiletries, and lets you include personal photos and letters in each shipment. $33 per month.
You might also like: